Thursday, April 30, 2009

Heroin of my life..

again.. i'm tired.. dunno what i do until i feel this sleepy.. hmm..

when i was sitting alone, i was thinking abt survival in this cruel world..

what i can see in this world is.. s long s we have the energy and the courage and we have the faith to Allah swt, God willing we'll survive.. and not to forget, with supports from the love ones..

n i'm really thankful to God that i had survive until this age..

frankly, i really luv my mom.. she's been my biggest supporter.. i donno what i'll do without her.. she give me her courage, energy and her belief.. her advice is always the best.. tho sumtimes i dont listen to what she said, i know that actually its for my own good.. sorry mom..

when i'm with my mom, i dont think i need any1 else.. thx mom for everythg..

hehe.. mother's day ke arini? bkn.. i juz wanna say thx.. we dont need a special event to thx our mom rite..? :)

p/s: remind me again, y do i need to find a boyfren if i already have all of the above?

No comments: