Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tagged 3: agak blur gak nk jwb ni..

I'm tagging:
-megat
-emi
-shido dido
-mr.fw
-n u guys that had visited my blog..

Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST to answer these questions.
Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think.

+ + + +

Pick Your Artist:
Britney Spears (aku minat die taw! dlu r.. haha)

Are you male or female:
GIRL IN THE MIRROR
(girl la kn..)

Describe yourself:
I'M NOT A GIRL NOT YET A WOMAN
(yeah! ade conflict jiwer.. haha)

How do you feel about yourself:
STATE OF GRACE
(haha.. sukasuki jek.. :p)

Describe where you currently live:
THE SIN CITY RAP
(huhu.. no komen)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
HEAVEN ON EARTH
(isk2.. syurga dunia..)

Your favorite form of transportation:
U DRIVE ME CRAZY
(i cant find any form of transportation in any of her songs accept this)

Your best friend is:
PIECE OF ME
(yeah.. without them, this is definitely not me.. there will b missing pieces)

Your favorite color is:
RED CARPET
(urm.. not so actually)

What's the weather like:
AUTUMN GOODBYE
(cni xde autumn.. but its hot)

Favorite time of day:
EARLY MORNIN'
(sjuk!)

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
FREAKSHOW
(definitely.. haha)

What is life to you:
THAT'S WHERE I FOUND U
(aiyo.. jiwang plak i.. hee.. blush2)

What is the best advice you have to give:
BREAK THE ICE
(hmm.. gune la ice-breaker klo nk memudahkn.. haha)

If you could change your name, what would it be:
CINDERELLA
(so lame!)

Your favorite food is:
THE JOY OF PEPSI
(leh la.. suka pepsi dr coke :P)

Thought for the Day:
THINKING ABOUT U
('u' r refering to many things.. evry day the same 'u' r in my mind.. again n again.. duh)

How I would like to die:
QUICKSAND
(xmo r.. aritu bru blajo cmne nk escape from quicksand)

My soul's present condition:
OPPS! I DID IT AGAIN
(xmo ckp pe)

My motto:
PRIVACY
(yeah.. its really important to me)

No comments: