Friday, June 12, 2009

SHITtake mushroom

I felt like i was betrayed..

From now n then, i believe him.. i fight with my own self to believe him.. to give him my trust..

I believe i was a failure, turning this relationship to nothing-ship..

And now, i'm like a dumb to believe in this shit..

I was stabbed today.. my heart was slashed.. torn.. broken.. into thousands of pieces..

I've been there before.. but its much more deeper.. i dont know how to mend it.. n i think, better if i leave it like that.. it will b a lesson.. a memory.. a scar..

Less hope n i'l survive in this game..

This is what we feel everytime our heart was hurt because of luv..

And always, we tend to believe that there was little hope as we r not s evil s the wicked witch.. that we r good, things gonna b fine.. myb its not now.. myb its later.. this is what we believe..

but now..

I dont know what to believe.. 'bout luv..

I dont know whom to believe.. 'bout him..

I dont have faith anymore.. 'bout this relationship..

I juz have Allah s.w.t to give me strength.. to help me believe that he's not for me..

yaAllah, plz help me to forget him.. plz tell him to stop hurting me..

I only believe in You.. In how You make thing turn out to be.. I stil have faith in Ur fate..

No comments: