Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dream

i used to dreams about water.. usually its a big wave.. n usually, i juz look at it or running from it..

i hv dreamt about me, standing from a really high cliff but then the wave almost as high as the cliff too..

n its sumtimes terifying coz there's 1 time, i ran from a tsunami that came from the shore n from the land.. weird.. but that's what i dream.. i dont know if there is significant meaning about this..

n now, i used to dream that i'm swimming.. i dont know if this is the consequnce i got from learning how to swim.. its like i'm trying to learn how to swim properly in my dream..

n sum1 is alwiz there look out after me, which make me not scared to face the water..

i dont know.. i look at the meaning about swimming.. n its not a really good.. its like i'l have some trouble awaiting for me..

but i dont know.. i really dont..

a fren of mine usually dream about fire.. which is totally diff from me..

is theres sum kind of element things?

wallahualam..

Pix credit to: Ben @ flickr

No comments: