Sunday, July 26, 2009

Class 1

well.. yesterday (saturday) was my 1st class that i attend s a master student.. i was so anxious.. actually this wud b the 3rd lecture.. the 1st lecture i dont attend coz i didnt register for that course s i got prob with my username n password at student portal.. 2nd class, i've got pox..

with pox on my face, i attend the 3rd class s my sick leave only valid until Friday.. lg pon aku x mau la ponteng2 class byk sgt.. aku yg rugi kang.. huhu.. lucky me, lecture tu x lah jauh sgt dh.. n i can still catch up with what he was discussing with class.. nsb baik thats the only class yg aku amik sem ni.. xlah semput..

the lecture is about EIA (i know abt it when i do my fyp).. heat island effect (urban forestry class).. estuaries (Dr.M class).. water quality (my fyp).. sediment quality (my labmates' fyp).. organic pollutant.. soil (Dr.Osu's).. damn.. he said right now, its better to check the sediment rather than to check water.. it worries me a bit.. s my research will basically on parameters of water.. i dont know.. his research is more on organic pollutant.. of coz it is better to check the sidement.. hmm.. think think think.. with seminar coming up.. i dont want to screw up the colloquium..

I really enjoy the class much.. tp, leh lak aku kata ngn Dr.Pauzi tu kelas die 'boleh la'.. adoiyaii.. 2 la g gatal tnye psl abundance of phytoplankton.. dh die dok tnye psl klas die ok ke x.. aku lak nebes x btempat.. huhu.. but i've email him.. haha.. m'capub nyer aku.. well.. he seems ok..

i feel a lil' bit of lonely when the class take 5.. but i can survive, insyaAllah.. i make a few of new fren but most of them already have their own clique.. i dont mind.. no cliques.. lone ranger with a few of fren here n there.. its better..

but i do feel extremely lonely when i'v got no fren to eat with me.. God i need a bf! coz 90% of my bff hv bf already.. they r leaving me! waaa~~

1 comment:

xmegoox said...

aiyooo khai...rileks2 bah...ada di hadapan menanti tu....just be patient....susah2 oppa kan ader :p