Sunday, July 26, 2009

Things that make ME stay away from GUYS

COZ I'M TOO CHOOSY.. HAHA

Physically
Hot looking guy.. a lil buffy.. but not so buffy.. juz nice for me to hug him.. taller than me.. i feel secure.. Like Dean Winchester.. oh I luv him! Naughty, rock-headed but soft from the inside..

Facial
I'm attracted to single eyelid guy.. which is to say, chinese look.. with a great smile.. innocent look.. Good at making expression.. Well.. klo x good at making expression pon xpe.. bl kwn dgn i, he will for sure b good at making expression.. haha..

Verbal
I dont expect him to share evrythg with me..
But he have to get excited when he sees food.. it will make me wanna eat too.. i like to eat.. what do u expect? anorexic bf?
He can give a good comment n b a good advisor..
He can turn to b a gossip girl.. haha.. but urm.. no extrem kutuk2 ok? its enuff if the gossip can make me say.. 'eh biar betik???'.. klo lbh2 kang jd mami jarum lak.. haha..
I like it if he pour all his feelings especially the bad 1, verbally.. not by action.. i ni lemah smgt ckit klo org marah2 ni.. if u say it in a rational way, we can sort it out.. we'll discuss it n find a way..
Can convince me in anythg i do..

The most important things..
He loves me for who i am..
He loves everythg about me..
He can lead me to b a better human..
Loyal and baik ati.. ^^

The donts
Too gedik especially in front of others.. save it ok..
Mengongkong.. pushy..

p/s: no wonder i dont have any bf.. haha..

2 comments:

hyunnie said...

waa~..xleh blah..
demand sgguh..
kwenchana lah..
slmt berusahe..smoga btemu jodoh..
huhua..fighting! =P

Khairahimo said...

mirae!! aku merindui kamu.. huhu..
amacam.. nk pakwe mcm dean.. haha.. aku marathon supernatural season 4.. tu yg dok gle tgk die.. haha..
*fan girl mode*