Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Friend

arini, aku bgn pg with blurness in my head..

n KPT scholarship really make my morning very gloomy.. not because i lost the possibilities to earn that scholarship but because i'm 1 of the slowest creature on this planet that get info..

but then, fendi said i still got the chance if i fax my last result by this instant.. he offered me to fax it even when i said its ok myb its not my rezeki.. he insist that i can still have the chance.. he help me to fax it.. he dont even take a single cent for helping me out.. i really dont know how to thank him for that.. huhu.. Alhamdulillah.. i thank Allah swt to help me too..

For this moment, i juz need strength from sum1 that i call friend..

4 comments:

aLiYa said...

makcik...u hv me...i can come dis weekend so that we can spend time 2gether...rite???i can bring also ur lil sis...ok???ak pon boring ni..minggu ni x blik...if u dont mind we stay at ur house....leh x...???hehehe

Khairahimo said...

wuaaa~~ nk dtg ke beh? leh3.. tp ko kne dtg ptg sbtu la.. sb pg tu aku ade briefing kt fac..
waaa~~~ tharu nyer aku.. kwn2 aku sume syg kt aku.. huhu

aLiYa said...

yelah...kesian tgk..xpsal2 nangis plak ko..adeiii....mcm ak mule2 kt sini la..haha..k2,nanti aku gtau aizah...nanti msg ak no dia..aritu ak terdelete

xmegoox said...

aja2 fighting khaiyoorim....rileks r beb,boss ader....ape2 hal ko stick je dgn dia....just follow him,its make ur life wonderfull.....anyway,wish u luck,keep ur soul tough....colour your life with happiness