Monday, July 6, 2009

What-a-Sad-Day

huhu.. arini 4 the 1st time aku g fac.. b4 this kn aku kne g bahagian antarabangsa utk jumpa advisor.. so.. it a bit weird.. it more weird when i see so many people here and there which is totally diff from bintulu campus.. hmm.. well.. nothing much to write..

its juz that i'm totally homesick.. 1month at home is enuff to make me want to go back this instant..

the loneliness is killing me!!

i wake up early this morning.. wondering what to do.. n then my mom call me n give opinion on how i shud solve my blurness.. then, i call for dr.zelina s/u juz to ask her help to remind dr.zelina to call me asap s i need to register my courses..

n then, i take a nap while waiting 11.30 s i want to follow nabil n fendi to see their supervisor.. hmm.. saje nk menempel.. n its pressurize me when i learn that they have start looking for journal n so on..

n then we wondered around looking for room that they will place all postgrad student there..

n i learn that all of postgrad classes will b held on saturday n sunday, which means.. i have to take a long path juz to get to the fac! whats worst is, i cant go back on weekends! it make me worried.. wuwu..

i tapau a lil bit of food n go back..

the clock is ticking n it shows 1pm.. gosh.. i need to do sumthg else.. i dont want to eat my food early coz i'll get hungry at the end of the day.. so i decided to call n sms a few of my fren..
at 3pm.. i'm dead..
at 4pm i ate my food..
at 5pm i look at the clock.. tick tick tick.. damn.. the needles dont seem to move a bit!
i look at outside countless time.. i HAVE to take a walk.. but its hot.. jog is not an option..
i pray.. this time, i'm cried.. i dont want my mom to worry about me.. i dont want her to know that i cried.. i got no 1 else to talk too.. my housemate? we juz know each other for 1 day.. i cant cry to them.. my fren? they got their own matters.. my ex? he is an ex.. what do u expect? but i know i can alwiz rely on sum1.. Allah swt is alwiz there for His servant.. i cried to Him.. people alwiz say, after we cried, we gain a strength.. n its true.. Alhamdulillah..

i wish sum1 is here to take me out for a ride.. juz to ease my homesick.. but.. of course.. i'm away from my family n there's no 1 here..

my rumet offer to accompany her to maybank.. but i dont want to trouble her.. she ride a motorcycle, but then, i'm heavy! tho aina once said to me 'bknnye kne pikul, motor yg bwk' but i hv to turn her down.. sorry.. huhu..

i decided to lepak-ing here.. yes CC! its been ages since i last go to cc.. huhu..

hmm.. i juz hv to make my day brighter..

2 comments:

hyunnie said...

khai ssi..
aigo..kwenchanayo?
sedih nye..huhu..
xpe beh..be strong..strong baby (crack3)=P
blur2 pn..ade gk mnde ko nk wt..
life still move on..n u will get thru tis..huhu
biase r..tmpt bru..org bru..nnt ade r sum1 u call FRIEND tu..
dont worry..be happy!
in meantime..im ur friend..
huhu..neway,FIGHTING~!!

Khairahimo said...

huhu.. wuaaaa~~ x psl2 aku nk menitiskn air mata d cc ni.. hukhuk..
xpe2.. arini aku ade lunch date ngn dik wan.. ada gak kwn nk borak2..
nabil ajk aku g mines..
tp i prefer dik wan.. huhu.. lme btul x jumpa die..
btw.. smlm i met with sum1.. haha.. aku xtau r npe aku suka sgt ngn org mata sepet ni.. :P