Saturday, January 29, 2011

i heart question mark

please hear me hunny
as this is from my most soft heart..
yet..
you never listen..
no matter how i say this to you..

something wrong, i know..
i'm backing off..
dont make a girl just like your doormat..
we have our pride too..
enuff for your wanting-me-when-you-only-want-me things..
you say you love me..
not as close friend..
well..
dont expect i do trust it from a guy..
who has lost the touch of what real love mean..

you are selfish..
n you're not sorry..

i should change my blueprint.. <--- terpengaruh ngan cleo.. tajuk plak terpengaruh ngan lagu taylor swift.. hahaha..

3 comments:

sweet life said...

wohhh.... wohhh.. woohh...
by the way 1st!

Unknown said...

hehe pengaruh romance novel kah??? hik3

Khairahimo said...

haha.. terpengaruh ngn lagu2 taylor swift yg best~
yana.. novel romance tu x sentuh pon lg.. tulisan dia menakotkan!! hahaha