Saturday, January 30, 2010

Compute thingy

remember when i said i got prob with my laptop? windows r requesting for installation id for windows activation?

well.. my bro n my fren help me out.. my fren told me about this OEM windows thing.. i ask my bro for it, n he guide me..

i press F8 when i start the comp.. n choose the safe mode.. both of them say that if the safe mode can be open, then mayb my comp can b help.. thank God..

i come to know that i got the cracks folder in my pc.. my bro keep it safe in case i got this kind of situation.. haha.. mmg adik2 die ni slalu peningkn pale die psl pc.. the folder is hidden.. lucky i didnt delete it.. haha.. coz sumtimes, i clean up the mess in my doc folder..

when i click the crack folder, there two folder n 1 file in it.. the two folder named X86 and AMD64.. i learn that X86 usually for pc that used 32bit.. haha.. i dont know this stuff either.. juz wanna share it.. n AMD for 64bit.. urm.. i dont need to click this folder tho..

i have to click the ANTIWPA3 (Windows NT Command Script).. this is the patches that i need to solve my prob.. there's some command that pop up.. i need to uninstall it n then install it again.. kinda overwrite the thing.. n the prob solve!

i luv my bro for this! hehe..

p/s: but now i got prob with my anti-v.. argh!! i hate avast.. mmg x geng r ngn avast ni.. hukhuk.. i cant uninstall it using add/remove prog.. i have to see my safe mode again after this, juz to uninstall the thing.. hmm.. wish me luck eh..

No comments: