Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A question from my mom

Last Saturday my mom asked me this

"Ko kwn dgn sape skrg, kak?"
Aku yg sedang mgoreng sotong tdiam sekejap.

"Urm.. Xde sape.. Malas nk cari.."
N my mom pon diam gak..

Don noe what's in her mind.. Is she worried for me not getting any1 2 b my boyfren coz i'm hurt? or is she worried coz my statement look like i'm stil holding on?

Hmm.. don worry mama.. I'm neither hurt nor holding on.. i'm juz waiting for the right 1 to show up..

I'm not kind of girl who easily befriend with guy.. Juz for the sake of talking n listening, i can be a fren.. more? I dont think so.. And I realize that i dont have any kind of attraction that can attract any kind of guy.. So be it.. I'm not gonna try to attract guys.. Its stupid..

credit to: JenniPenni@flickr

p/s: i have an obsession with pix of umbrella..rain..

6 comments:

sweet life said...

owwhh.. lawanyer payung tuh :D
i like...
naseb mak and ayah aku tak tanya..
hohoho...
tapi aku takut aku diaturkan je...
hohoho

Khairahimo said...

haha.. xpe la klo d atur kn.. ok what.. jnji baek.. parents die pon suka ko.. 2 yg pntg.. dont worry k..

sweet life said...

aku takut arr...
sepanjang ko kenal parents aku..
ko rasa dorang open minded tak?

Khairahimo said...

xtau la yang.. open minded kot.. huhu.. apa kt ko try dlu.. ahax..

sweet life said...

try couple ke dude?
aisyeehhh....
camner dgn fall in love after marriage?
aku agak dorang ok je kot...
as long as aku happy

Khairahimo said...

haha.. tau xpe.. mak ayh mesti hepi klo tgk ank die hepi.. kn.. asalkan tau jaga diri, ok la 2..