Monday, January 25, 2010

me n perfume

Neroli Jasmin from Body Shop..

its been my fav since 2 years ago i think.. it really nice.. the smell is strongly sweet n when it fade, i still have this nice sweet smell.. i dont know how to describe the smell.. its juz sooo nice~ n the price is affordable for sum1 like me who is a stingy yet really sensitive to cheap perfume.. well.. cheap perfume irritate my skin.. i'm sure there r others who hv the same prob like me..

i started to wear perfume in matrix.. 2 pon suka2.. coz i dont hv prob with body odour.. it really lucky me! haha.. i hv tried to spray johnson & johnson cologne direct on my baju kurung when i wore it.. arghh! the alcohol absorb n irritate my skin for the whole day! so, in order to prevent it from reaching my skin, i used to spray my baju kurung b4 i wear it after i aired it, then i'll put it on..

n guess what, i nvr wear deodorant! seriously! the deodorant famous when i was in form 2(of coz la.. at that time, most girls start to hv problem with body odour).. i remember at that time, there was rumour or news that say deodorant causes breast cancer.. n it freak me out.. i dont like cancer! nobody does right? so, i say no to it.. until now..

i get response like,
"seriously u x pkai deodorant? tak berbau ke?" hey people, kn i dh ckp, i'm a few of lucky ones who dont have body odour..
"ha? xpkai? mesti ketiak bpeluh" hello.. its NORMAL to see people perspire.. i suppose to say, its NEUTRAL PROCESS, people! if u dont perspire, then u got prob with ur sweat gland..

when i know that deodorant actually block ur sweat gland, i kind of "what?? they hv this kind of product?? its so not natural!"

ok enuff for the deodorant thing..

n when i was doing my bachelor degree, i want to try Body Shop product.. yela.. dh bduit ckit.. leh la bli perfume.. hehe.. i asked the salesgirl whether their product iritate people skin, n they say no.. so i gv it a try.. i fall in luv with neroli jasmine..


this is the EDT i try.. i spray it n it long lasting.. seriously! i really like it.. altho i read it sumwhere that it is synthetic, but it smell nice.. i juz wanna smell it over n over again..

then i try 1drop perfume juz for fun when i start my MSc..

i apply 1drop perfume on my neck, i start to feel the burning sensation on my skin.. great! not again! its not even alcohol.. its oil! myb there's synthetic chemical that my skin cant tolerate.. lucky i dont hv prob applied it on my pulse point on my hand.. so i dont go wasting time airing my baju like i used to do during matrix..

can u see the formula?

cheap perfume = irritation + burning sensation
1drop perfume = irritation + burning sensation
1drop perfume = cheap perfume

huhu.. sorry 1drop perfume.. u r totally not my choice..

there's once, there is this girl who sell perfume at a pcfair in MITC.. i passby her booth n suddenly she chased after me n put her perfume on my hand.. she give this bright smile n i smile back to her n i keep on walking.. well.. to b honest, the citrus smell is like the car perfume.. its awful.. n suddenly it irritate my skin.. whooaa.. this is worst than cheap perfume.. haha.. i rub it quickly..

N now, i wear this... This is neroli jasmin too but not EDT.. its oil.. the smell is a bit diff from neroli jasmin EDT.. its not so strong.. but well.. i'm still ok with it.. s long s it doesnt irritate my skin n the smell is not 'meloyakn'..

i have this prob sumtimes.. haha.. kesian wani.. slalu kne tgur ngn aku sb pkai perfume busuk.. walhal pd die, wangi je.. hmm.. ok la.. 2 je cite psl neroli jasmin.. hehe.. punya pnjg lebar post cite psl perfume..

p/s: i watch a tv prog yesterday about perfume.. it says that girl usually rub their pulse point from both hand together.. actually, its not appropriate.. u'll change the scent of the perfume because of particle fraction.. juz leave it dry naturally i suppose.. i dunno.. this pakcik is the owner of the perfume store.. y dont we stop doing that after this k.. juz gv it a try.. kot2 lg sedap ke bau die.. hehe..

salam

2 comments:

sweet life said...

aku pakai spray rexona je..
tak de perfume..
camner?
jimat kot..
hehehe

Khairahimo said...

owh.. spray rexona 2? hehe.. sedap gak.. my sis pon guna 2.. tp aku kureng ckit la brand2 deodorant ni.. juz not a supporter.. hee.. sorry..