Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10th February

its 10th of February.. officially its the day i broke up with him a year ago..

n in two days time, it's a year since i start this blog..

i remember my 1st post is Lily Allen's songs.. F**k You.. haha..

ho-ho-ho.. dont u dare to think bad about it..

its not because of my break up ok.. its juz that the song happen to be the song i like at that time..

haha.. ok.. period.. i dont like to talk about my past coz i'm totally fine right now..

its my future that i'm worried.. haha..

p/s: i'm happy with what i am.. seeing my fren around me having boyfren make me happy for them.. its not a big deal of me not having bf.. when the time's comes, he will show up.. insyaAllah..

p/s/s: did i tell u i dreamt about having a mother-in-law? ts not lovely.. its terrible.. my mother-in-law hate me! haha.. who cares! i want ur son.. not u.. haha.. sukati aku je.. walhal x nmpk pon spe guy yg aku bcakap2 dgn hepi nyer tu.. poyo jek mimpi.. supe xyah msuk dlm mimpi aku.. makcik pon xyah la interprame.. ssh2 je.. sy x knl pon..
i wish i have good in-laws.. klo btul my future in-law acted that way, i'm totally blank.. i dont know what to do.. God, plz help me.. huhu..

No comments: