Saturday, February 6, 2010

my blood type is O

yesterday journey really make me feel fatigue today.. wuwu..

i came to the office at 8a.m.. coz i wanna meet my lecturer for industrial env mgm.. hmm.. he's not in.. i waited until 8.30 then i decided to give him a msj.. which he replied that he wud not be in for the rest of the day.. so.. from upm, i directly go to the komuter station n ask at the counter how to go to the titiwangsa.. the uncle juz say bndr tasik selatan n he gave me the ticket.. period.. so, i decided juz to redah je instead of asking more.. its juz a station after serdang.. so, at bndr tasik selatan, i asked a guy at a Digi booth and he said i hv to take lrt rapid kl.. so, here goes my journey.. i nvr been to titiwangsa before by train.. wani n i promised to meet there.. on the train i learned that wani boarded the same lrt with me.. haha.. ngokngek tol wani.. n then we go to his boyfrens work place at pusat kesihatan respiratori.. hmm.. then we ate.. n then we lepak at a surau until the clock is about 2.30pm.. we go to pusat darah negara where i decided to donate my blood..

i'm nervous.. let tell u sumthg.. i'm not only nervous to donate my blood but i also nervous to check my blood pressure.. haha.. the machine alwiz make me nervous.. dari dlu smpai skrg.. i never relax.. n it cause me problem.. especially when i wanna donate blood..

blood donation is really strict.. small things like do we take any aspirin or pain killer within a week before is also a question we have to answer.. thank God i'm healthy.. the only problem was, my blood pressure and that machine!

i'm nervous.. i can feel my heart beating so fast.. the nurse even asked me to wait for another 15minutes to ease my nervous.. she told me to read n not to walk.. so i obey her..

after that, i went back in, my blood pressure is still beyond the accepted limit.. hmm.. the she tried for the 2nd time, n the reading is ok la pulak.. then she tried for the 3rd time juz to make sure.. huhu.. tapi naik balik.. huhu.. then she said, cannot la dik.. i have to cancel your application..

i'm so sad.. i watched her writing a date on the form i have filled.. before i watched her sign anythg or write any further.. i asked her.. 'ala kak.. try la check lg skali.. saya btul2 nak derma ni..' i was like begging u know.. coz i really feel down coz my intention is good and i insist for them to take my blood coz i feel i'm healthy enuff to donate..

n she said 'yaAllah budak ni.. baru je td check.. bru je bukak kn..'

i buat je muka sedih.. haha.. she juz do it again.. n the reading is ok..

n she said.. 'sebab niat awak baik, Tuhan tolong ni.. banyak kes where people tak dapat nak derma coz blood pressure.. ada student tu sebab exam.. ada tu sebab workload kat tempat keje.. ada jugak sebab x cukup tdo.. '

n i honestly said to her that i dont get enuff sleep last nite coz i have to finish up my slide.. instead of more than 5 hours sleep required to donate blood, i juz did 4 hours sleep that nite..

n she said, 'lar.. nanti adik derma, jgn ckp tau dengan diorg adik x ckup tdo.. nti akk lak kne marah sebab benarkan..'

so, i'm happily enter the donation room.. hehe..

i'm scared of needles! pakwe wani gelakkan aku sebab muka nmpak cuak gle.. haha..

but then, i feel nothing when they take my blood.. mayb because of the ubat bius kot.. mcm kagum pon ada gak.. haha.. cuma aku lg sgt tkut when they want to pull out the needles coz in my mind, myb my blood will tpancut keluar.. haha.. poyo jek.. but it turn to be alrite.. alhamdulillah..

after donate blood.. we went to times square.. the taxi we ride penipu.. coz the meter bjalan gak even when we stop at the traffic lights.. damn.. typical cekik darah taxi driver.. hmm..

tgk wyg, cite legion n then we went to petaling street.. the feel is like when i do my shopping at hatyai a few years back.. haha.. with the tourist and all the things selling cheap.. but i dont buy anythg.. i have to budget my money usage.. huhu..

then i got back.. at10pm, i stil at the bndr tasik selatan ktm station.. i'm afraid i wud miss the last train.. so many things played on my mind.. how will i get back if i miss the last train? hukhuk..

n my tiredness is unbearable.. i feel sleepy.. i worried i wud collapsed coz there's juz so many people on the train.. i closed my eyes n take a deep breath until i reach serdang..

at serdang i take cab n went back to home sweet home..

i'm exhausted!

but then, i x trus tdo je.. stil.. kul 2am bru aku tdo.. huu..

pg2, kul 8.30 dh de kelas.. waaa.. dlm klas rse mcm nk tdo je lg.. huhu..

n i still feel fatigue today.. huhu.. i juz need sum rest..

p/s: no pix guys.. i dont take pix during blood donation.. sorry..

2 comments:

chEEsE cakE said...

npe ko x amek pic pkwe aku.hahaha

Khairahimo said...

haha.. sb nti ko jeles.. huahaha