Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My diet program

hey guys..

believe it or not, i gain about 10kilos for last semester.. which means.. i gain 10kilos weight within 6 months..

my diet during that time? the WORST! i ate heavy things such as rice as early as 11.30am and i ate again (still heavy like mcD, rice etc) at 6pm.. i forgot that i dont exercise like i used to do when i was doing my bachelor degree..

this new semester n new year, i have a new year resolution of coz.. and 1 of it that is losing weight..

yela.. my BMI before this show that i'm overweight.. when i gained 10kilos, of coz i have become obese!

so, i've started my diet program coz i wanna lose weight back to normal i have lost about 6kilos..

people may not see it.. but i do see it on scale n i feel it especially my stomach n my back..

what i do is, i started to do some homework..

i hv to find my ideal intake of calories per day..

u can calculate it here if u want Calorie Calculator but before u do that, here is the converter for converting meter to feet..

then, i came a cross a web that give 24-hours trial of diet program.. but i cant remember what website.. sorry.. but what i can tell u is, this website guide me on my aim.. until when i will get the weight that i want.. it draw for me a graph that show, if i aim to lose weight 1kilo per week, then i will achieve weight that i want on july.. (if i stick on dieting program la)

but before i achieve those aim, i have to know how i can lose weight..

so,

1. i cut down my rice intake.. i learn that white rice and white bread is not good for health.. they r called simple carbohydrate which i think is easily turned into energy (if we use it) but it will easily stored as fat (if we not consume it).. hmm.. so.. i totally say no to bread now.. huhu..

2. i stop eating late evening.. i used to do this at bintulu.. but since i'm home after finishing my school, i love to eat late.. it became a habit.. so.. it really hard at first.. with people around u cook things that u like.. plus, its not good to turn people down when they ask u to join them to eat.. hmm.. but alhamdulillah, i manage to control my apetite.. the 1st week is really extremely totally hard.. its mouthwatering when people give u snack.. but now, not anymore.. hehe..

3. i started to read labels for everything i ate.. i stop taking junks coz i found that the fat is shocking! haha.. i became really conscious about things like kcal per 100g or servings.. hmm.. it really helps..

4. i do exercise.. i dont like cardiovaskular training.. its tiring.. haha.. but i do it juz to get sweat.. but usually i started with exercise that flatten my stomach.. haha.. its hard.. u try to lay down on a hard surface.. n lift ur both leg up in the air.. do it 30times.. i like it coz at 1st, this was the 1 that really give pain on my fat belly.. haha.. i do sweat when i do this.. huhu..

5. another type of exercise that can make u lose weight is skipping.. i read it in rapi.. it helps..ooh.. dont eat noodles.. eat kueh teow.. the calori is lesser than noodles..

6. dont scare to eat chicken.. i ate chicken.. coz i've read sumwhere, that protein make u feel fuller.. so, eat any types of protein k as long as it has less fat.. actually.. what i kept in my mind right now is.. i have to give priority to take protein 1st, then fat, and the last 1 will be carb.. i know.. we, malaysian, mcm tbalik je kan.. 1st we must take carb (rice) then protein n fat..

7. dont trust any type of slimming product.. if u notice that.. most of it stil force u to do dieting right.. see me? without that slimming product, i stil can lose weight.. save ur money, enjoy ur food, do exercise.. u will feel satsified.. at least i dont depends on slimming product to lose weight.. n that is an achievement.. ok.. frankly, i do feel i wanna take those product sumtimes.. but i dont like the side-effects.. i wanna live longer but healthy.. i dont wanna live long but sick.. its not my way..

8. i like to eat cakes and chocolate.. but lucky for me, i dont like sweets to much.. since i start my diet, i dont find it as a problem.. myb i already kept in mind that i have to diet n no more this type of things.. furthermore, i prefer dark chocolate rather than milk chocolate.. so, clack chocolate is healthier coz its not too sweet.. try it.. some mayb dont like it coz its feel bitter.. but i like it.. i juz feel that bitter things is good for ur health.. (n bitter things in life make u grow stronger right.. hehe)

9. i like to eat fast food.. but my fren supported my diet by taking me away from fast food.. TQ! we need this type of fren when we want to diet.. we dont need fren like 'ala.. mkn ckit je.. xde apa pon'.. but try to think this way.. 'bl aku sakit, ada diebetes ke.. ada HBP ke.. aku yg tanggung.. bukannya people yg ajak aku mkn..' keep that in mind k..

when all this thing works.. n i start to lose weight, i have to stick to this type of diet.. it may vary depends on person i think.. but for me, this up there, WORKED!

p/s: jgn gelakkan aku tau.. but feel proud for me, my dear fren who read this.. i feel proud of my self coz able to achieve this weight lose within 1 month.. i will still keep losing until i feel healthy.. skinny is not so healthy.. to me la.. chubby2 pon ok what.. sedap je kne peluk kn, my dear sis? hehe..

p/s/s: did i mention i lose 6kilos? n its still counting.. hehe.. wish n pray for me k..
Wasalam..

1 comment:

bahIRAh said...

fuiyooo..dis time mesti bole bjaya!memg btol la ape yg khai tgok utk diet tu..yg penting kurangkn nasi n jgn makan lewat mlm..pastu kna slalu excercise..naik tngga n turun tgga pon bole..