Friday, June 4, 2010

untitle.. (mcm lgu simple plan lak.. haha)

waaa.. terasa lama gila tak update blog.. huhu.. takda mood kot.. after writing report for my supervisor, i'm kinda bored to write up.. haha..

well.. hari ini aku balik melaka.. again.. for the sake of my adorable niece! hehe.. i'll snape thousands of picture of her ok.. hakhak.. my mom says she's getting smarter.. last time when we play with her, she always look at somewhere else.. the ceiling, the fan.. hoho.. the fan is her besties! she sometimes laugh just looking at the fan.. then a few days ago, my mom went to my bro's place and she has focus on the people who play with her.. its great! waa.. x sbr nye..

and dengar kata my sis-in-law will bake cake.. ni yang lagi semangat nak balik.. haha..

p/s: bila nak ada anak sendiri ni? urm.. maybe after my bro dpt second child kot.. ahax.. :P

No comments: