Tuesday, May 25, 2010

say no to prehypertension..

today's meeting went smoothly..

alhamdulillah..

but it doesn't mean we have to relax.. today was just a draft.. before friday, we have to finish the report.. my god.. but during meeting with Dr.Z, Dr.Pauzi, Prof Hayati and En.Ismail, its really relaxing.. maybe we have done our best to prepare the draft.. Dr.Pauzi even compliment us for our hardwork and good draft within short time..

but it worries me more.. haha..

because i know we have to prepare a good report.. hmm.. muhaimin and ija are great colleague.. they work well.. its me!! haiya.. can i produce a good report for my part? especially for the data that i will have to calculate.. Ya Allah, please give me your strength..

p/s: ija said we might get prehypertension because of this report.. huahaha.. its true! i need to go for jogging! i need to betul kan balik my blood flow.. huaha.. i wanna go jogging with my mom on friday!! (if i'm able to finish up the report -_-)

No comments: