Monday, May 24, 2010

hati pon sama sibuk

sometimes when i feel too hard to make a step ahead, its you who always appear in my mind.. but then, again and again, i stood there waiting for you with empty hopes..

in the end, i'm able to walk away from those hardship by myself..

do i need to thank you for making me a tougher girl?

ok enough!! stop writing about this.. hmm..

p/s: ok.. this is what happen when kepala sangat senak dengan info.. hati pun sibuk nak senak gak dengan perasaan.. hmm.. ntah hape2.. boleh jalan kepada perasaan saya sendiri sebab saya rasa ini semua mainan perasaan saja.. haha.. rational nya saya.. back to work honey!

p/s/s: saya rasa one fine spring day, i'll write about my love story.. my new love story.. huahaha.. bila la tu.. spring xdak kat sini.. bluekk..

No comments: