Friday, May 7, 2010

Mom with a bangle

a few months ago my mom thinking of giving her daughter-in-law a gift.. sso, she's thinking of buying her a really nice necklace..

then she gave me and my sis, her necklace, bangles, earrings and rings.. then left a few for her own..

last nite, while talking with her, she ask me to wear the ring i always wore on my right hand to my left hand.. cause it is nicer to her.. without further asking, i change it..

u can see how much she likes gold.. hehe..

and then she say she's thinking to melt the bangles she wear n will ask the goldsmith to make it into necklaces.. i said to her, 'just let it be.. why u didn't want to wear it anymore?' then she said, 'my hands just don't look nice with accessories.. its getting old already..'

at that time, i feel like i wanna grab her hand and say, your hand never look old to me..

its the hand that comfort me most when i have the most hard time..
its the hands that feed us with really good food..
its the hand that tuck us in bed when we are small..
its the hand that took care of us when we fall sick..
its the hand that give us pat on our back..
its the hand of everything..
nothing can replace that hand..

i want to thank her for all things that she had done.. she had 5 children but its hard to see her buying things for her own.. its always ours or my dad's..

but i couldn't give compliments straight away.. cause i don't know how to be so cheesy.. it will be like in soup opera.. huahaha.. but i really would like her to know, how much i love her..

i know i never will be able to pay for all her sacrifices and her loves..

but what i can do is i wanna make her feel happy..

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY.. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND GIVE YOU HEALTH AND WEALTH.. hehe..

p/s: i'm thinking of buying her new shoes and bake cookies for her..

p/s/s: i will put a pix of my mom nti k.. i'm in mcD, using my sis's laptop..

No comments: