Friday, October 15, 2010

a ring on my hand

mungkin shoutout saya pagi tadi menggemparkan sesetengah pihak.. huahaha.. aduh.. salah paham pulak kawan-kawan aku..

shoutout aku?

".. a ring on my hand.." - not even a finger la.. tp people are speculating and congratulating.. haha..

aku bagitau mak aku about my shoutout and how people react.. she laugh!

and she told me to say,

"tengkiu ^^" - apakah??? sengal mak aku ni.. haha..

tapi seriusly, langsung tidak terlintas untuk membuat semua orang salah faham..

well.. its juz about a ring.. THE ring actually.. ring that i love so much..

my mom's ring..

a few years ago, i lost the ring.. and then after about 1 year, my sister found it somewhere in my room.. myb it slips thru my finger when i was sleeping coz its a lil big.. i feel really happy about it..

back then, i was famous for losing ring in my house.. i lost my grandma's ring when i go to sagil when i was small.. hmm.. since then, my mom never give me any ring.. and that ring is the second ring i got.. i just want to treasure it.. huhu..

and then, just a few weeks ago, i lost it again.. i notice my bare hand when i was at the office.. and i panic! but my mom juz say that, "if ada rezeki, ada lah"

the next thing i know is, i found it at my toto, the place i was sleeping everyday.. haha.. then i wear it togather with the necklace coz i dont wanna lose it again.. but today, i just feel that i want to wear it on my finger again.. it belongs there.. not with the necklace.. hmm..

..a ring on my hand..

the end

2 comments:

aleya said...

lenkali ang pakai kat idung tau..huahuahuaaa

Khairahimo said...

haha.. kang meenachi kt opis aku jeles.. xleh2..