Wednesday, October 20, 2010

T_T

feel like crying.. feel like wanna go home n hug my mom n cry hard.. only she can calm me down.. she's natural..

ank mak?

i'm not a superwoman guys..

n i dont want to burden my fren with my prob/feeling..

to my fren, plz dont ask why am i acting like this.. plz dont bother to call me.. i know u'r concern but this is not ur prob to share with me..

n i think luv is suxx no matter how i look at it.. its juz make people around me suffer and it shudnt b that way.. and for that, i say bubye to luv.. (for this time being je la.. haha)

p/s: i feel like switching off my nfon.. my supervisor wont be around until 30th.. anything, please emel me..

p/s/s: emo nyer haku.. hahaha.. mesti ada orang salah faham ingat aku kena reject coz i say luv suxx.. well.. this is not about being rejected by sum1 guys.. tapi i juz feel down.. i'll b back if i'm ok.. read "man from mars, woman from venus" by john gray and u will understand that this is just about woman with her wave and well thingy.. hahaha..

chow..

salam

4 comments:

hyunnie said...

aigo..khai ssi..kwenchanayo?
kure..arasso..hiding in the well..
watever it is..it gonna change..its get better..if not the situation..u'll get better,stronger..
quote aku ske skg ni..if u r going thru hell,keep going..huhu =P
aish..sebok je aku ni..
kurom..khai changmin ssi, fighting~!!

Khairahimo said...

x ok.. hukhuk..
smlm stress sb mcm2..
insyaAllah, i'll get stronger.. ppuan slalu mcm 2 kn lps nanges.. hehe..
hyunnie.. i'm out from the market for this time being.. i juz dont trust and care about the market right now.. huhu..

sweet life said...

yang sowi.. smlm plak aku citer bagai nak rak pasal SV aku.. huhu
hope u will be better... cun yahh...

Khairahimo said...

its ok..