Sunday, July 11, 2010

it's mr.robin, hunny..

ok.. be honest.. how many guys still wrote poems for their love ones? hehe.. i know one guy.. let me share to you one of his poem that he wrote on my friendster years ago..

I looked up to the sky at nights...
Sunday...
Monday...
Tuesday...
Wednesday...
All I saw were only dark clouds,
No stars, no moon... so cold...
So was my heart
"Oh God, I feel so alone"
Thursday...
Friday...
The rain fell from the sky
Running down thru my face...
Saturday...
I looked up to the sky again,
No more clouds... so clear
I smiled... no more tears
I found what I've been searching,
"It's Mr. Robin, Hunny...
The one we used to watch together"
"Oh God, I just realized how much I miss you"



hehe.. frankly, i really miss someone calling me hunny like that.. oo you must be wonder who's robin? its just a kmovie that we both love to watch.. :)

p/s: please dont be mad at me.. the poem is mine.. :P

pix credit to Campel@flickr

5 comments:

hyunnie said...

adoyai..lyn jiwang ke beh..huhu
eh..page bru ek..
dh lame x drop by..best3~

Khairahimo said...

hehe.. tq! a'ah.. xde kije.. sume pon ubah.. :P
layan jiwang after what happen.. haha..
ko bl nk blogging ni? isk3..

hyunnie said...

kureyo..rajen tol..
ko cm xtau..klo aku tulih blog..spe lg nk bce blog..huhua..
(alasan..mls sbenanye..=P)

Khairahimo said...

ala.. aku pon main blog jek.. bkn ada sapa baca pon.. haha.. syok sndri! haha..

Khairahimo said...

oh btw, read adifstory.blogspot.com leh tahan best!