Sunday, July 11, 2010

For you.. a promise..

looking..
blank stares on the walking brick passed by me..
with no smile on my lips..
fake joys i conveyed..
no one seems so important to me..
i took my steps out with no care..
when suddenly my eyes caught yours..
the beat of my heart stops..
there's a rush in my vain..
its not synchronizing..

its you..
my heart whispers..
i cant shout to the world that i saw you..
i cant even shout at myself..
the butterfly in my stomach is anxious..
but i pretended as if you not there..
i give my eyes at the space so wide..
that i cant even aim on anything..
but i dont care.. as long as it is not you in front of me..

i took my steps out..
it's different this time..
a figure ahead of me..
is the one i used to love so much..
but i dont even dare to look at you..
your hair, your shirt, your hands, your steps..
is not mine to watch..
i let you walk away from me.. like i used to do..
a coward.. i call meself..

lets just smile to each other next time..
i'll wait for the day to come..
insyaAllah..
i'll give even more if i see you happy with someone else..
its a promise..

2 comments:

sweet life said...

i like!!
but better dont give a promise..
rather with InsyaALLAH...

Khairahimo said...

insyaAllah.. itulah sebaik-baik janji ^^