Friday, July 23, 2010

My zangetsu-chan



i'm searching for my missing zangetsu-chan.. the one who once said:

"Khairiyah.. I hate rain..
It rains in here, too
When you are moody it becomes cloudy..
When you are sad, the rain comes down..
I cant stand it.. can you understand?
How horrible it is to get rained on when you are all alone in an empty world?
In order to prevent that from happening..
I'll lend you whateva power you need..
If you can trust me.. I wont let one drop of rain fall from that sky!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i suka ni!! hehe "If you can trust me.. I wont let one drop of rain fall from that sky!!"

kalau la my prince ckp mcm ni kat i... huhu ble la nk jmp my prince ni??? huwaaaa...

p/s: sdpnya lagu... tetiba ati jd riang lak... hehe (^__^)v

Khairahimo said...

hehe.. mesti LR dok senyum sorang2 je dari td..